Friday, December 31, 2010

MY 2010

                   The world has seen tremendous achievements and failures in 2010. The political parties in India try to term it as The Year of Corruption. Even if the world has progressed to any extent, it makes no sense to me unless I grow and the theory is the same for all.
                    As for me, the year 2010 has been the year with both achievements and failures. Learned a lot; both for intellect and life. I would like to be more realistic and therefore do not want to justify the failures.
                  I don’t overwhelm over the successes nor do I snivel over the failures. Now, just fifteen minutes for the New Year, I am sitting in front of the lap top, ruminating over the bygone months, days and hours given to me just as to all others in the world.
                                      And in 2011  
                                Not Many Promises,
                  WANNA BE PROMISING.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Your dreams shall be fulfilled and success shall follow you. Happening New Year 2011, ahead!!

    ReplyDelete